Sunday, March 6, 2011

From There To Here

Last week I was in Washington D.C. for five days for the National Athletic Trainers' Assoc. Educator's Conference. It's strange to me how sitting for eight hours at a time, simply listening to others speak can make your brain feel like an orange being made into a big glass of O.J. Needless to say, I came away with a renewed sense of professional purpose as an Athletic Trainer and as an educator. All good things.

The entrance to Chinatown

The American Gallery of Art

Pennsylvania Ave.

Lady Gaga's tour bus in front of the Verizon Center. Just missed her.

Our hotel was a only few blocks from Chinatown, which provided me with more than a few opportunities to see the bright, the weird, and the scary. For meals, we would find ourselves walking up and down 7th Ave crippled by the amount of options. Livingston kind of narrows it down for us. I think we did a good job of trying a little bit of everything.
And, of course, the one day we get to visit all the Smithsonian museums and classic D.C. monuments I forget to load my camera with its battery. Just my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment