Friday, March 25, 2011

I Don't Have Much Time...

And that always seems to be the case, but I just wanted to say I'm excited about a few things:

I'm flying home tomorrow and staying for three. whole. days. It's a small trip but at this point I would flipping swim home if I had to.



On Sunday, we're headed to Disney World. When I was a wee little lass, our family had annual passes which basically meant I spent an easy 42% of my childhood riding magical rides and hanging out with the Disney characters. Stellar. I have so many favorite childhood memories at that kindgom of vacations, it's ridiculous.




Austin and I have made a pretty awesome habit of watching the NatGeo Wild channel whenever we're craving some T.V. time. Well, that, AFV and The Office. Anywho, I saw the commerical for Human Planet the other night and didn't know why I was just now becoming aware of its existence. It began airing on Janurary 13 and I haven't seen a single episdoe. I assure you, my friends, this problem will be alleviated quickly.


So, that's pretty much it. I mean, I am excited about more than just three things, but right now I have a one track mind. See ya, Livingston. Hello, Sunshine State.

No comments:

Post a Comment